Why Choose G Suite?
User benefits include:
- Data is accessible from anywhere on any computer platform, from the hotel in Tokyo or the beach in Kauai.
- 30 GB of email inbox storage per user means you never have to worry about your inbox filling up again.
- Google's powerful search capability enables you to search through 10 years of old emails and instantly find exactly what you're looking for.
- Simple, fast collaboration and messaging tools allow you to have 10 people working in the same word document at the same time.
- Data is never lost. Even if your laptop dies or is stolen, Google can store your mail in the cloud. And, should you ever choose to move away from Google, all your mail is stored locally on your computer's disk.
IT benefits include:
- No hardware or software to purchase, install, or maintain—Google has enough servers for everybody.
- Very low fixed cost per user, significantly cheaper than Exchange server and most other email platforms that have one tenth of the power and flexibility.
- Intuitive applications that many users are already familiar with—little to no training necessary to get up and running.
- Open platform for integration means new tools are constantly being developed.
Business benefits include:
- Decreased cost.
- Increased employee productivity, enabling faster decision-making.
- More flexibility to deploy changes and quickly implemement innovations.
- Ability to focus resources on strategic initiatives instead of operational activities.
- Stay competitive with other businesses already leveraging Google's services. 95% of ArcSource's clients have gone Google.